- 1. IDENTIFYING DATA:
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the OWNER OF THE WEB, informs you of the following :
- • CIF: 24113035-L
- • Registered office: C / San Andrés nº1, 29740 Torre del Mar (Málaga)
- • Phone: +34 952 54 28 82
- • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. USE OF THE PORTAL:
The website and its services are free and open access, however to be able to fulfill the purposes of some of the services offered by the OWNER OF THE WEB the user must previously fill in the corresponding form. Therefore, if the necessary data is not provided or it does not do it correctly, the requests can not be attended, without prejudice to the fact that it will be able to freely visualize the content of the web.
- 3. USERS:
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory. The user:
• Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE for the purposes indicated.
• It will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to the OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties.
- 4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
The OWNER OF THE WEB by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software) or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the OWNER OF THE WEB or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER OF THE WEB. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by the OWNER OF THE WEB. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the OWNER OF THE WEB.
- 5. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY:
The OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful to the content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- 6. MODIFICATIONS:
- The OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
- 7. LINKS:
In the event that the website contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the OWNER OF THE WEB will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case the OWNER OF THE WEB assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- 8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:
- The OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at his own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- 9. GENERALITIES:
- The OWNER OF THE WEB will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
- 10. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION:
- The OWNER OF THE WEB can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.